Wednesday, April 29, 2009

waLAaA..

this morning i went for an interview
as usual..the post was SE
this company based in Glenmarie..

as advertised,there want a candidate that have 2 years experience in sales
do hv science background
so,ok lo..i went there
i've been interview by 3 peoples..all are chinese
as usual..tell me about urself..what do you know about this company
then they start telling me about the company
i just listen
and then they asked me about medic
hahaha..how should i know..i'm physics student
they asked me about how to read the x-ray,things in operation theater..about osteoporosis..about 'tulang belakang,L3,L5.....ha?
how should i know..i never learned that things..
really make me headache..
i've been interview for 2 hours..
this is the long session of interview i've gone through..
asked me about implant..for dental and do asked me to some research on dental and things related to dental and osteoporosis...
how would i know..

when they said...if anything they will col n let me know..
wow..i feel like i want to run away from that room and go back to my office..
really make me think twice..
but i've learned something to day..
u should know everything around u..lalala..

No comments:

Post a Comment