Friday, June 19, 2009

New Job!!



well,my dear friend..
now,everyday i have to go out and see our customer
everyday I have to go out to a different hospital that i covered..

actually,my new job is very interesting..
i really enjoy my new job..
being all days in hosptal,makes me realize how important for us to take good care on our health..

meet with people..u all knows la
not all are friendly..
but in sales area,that is the common situation we will face everyday
and we,have to be prepared..
i never regreted being in sales area..
eventhough i'm from science background..
but i'm very happy to be in sales area
furthermore,i still use my knowledge coz i'm teaching standard 2-6 in Malay and Mathematics..alhamdulillah..
erm..my hubby also don't mind on what i'm doing..
he always give me support on everything i did..

to my dearie hubby,
thanx for being so understanding..
i really love u with all my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment